Be Ready for a Pet Poison Emergency | PetFirst Pet Insurance
Pet Care & Health

Be Ready For A Pet Poison Emergency

by PetFirst Pet Insurance
11 years ago

Do you know how to react if your dog or cat swallows some of your spilled prescription medication? What if your feline friend nibbles on your Easter lily? How about if your pooch licks a pool of spilled antifreeze?

Everyday household items can present serious poison emergencies if ingested by your pet. The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Every pet owner should keep their number handy: 1-888-426-4435.

They are the only poison control center focused exclusively on animals and can provide the crucial advise you’ll need in a poison emergency. It’s important to note that the ASPCA may require a $60 fee be applied to your credit card for the telephone consultation. This fee is waived, however, for HomeAgain members.

Ready? Start your free quote



Tags




You May Also Like...

5 Ways To Help A Dog Suffering From Separation Anxiety  

Does your dog act “over-the-top” when you come home, whether…

by PetFirst
3 days ago

National Pet Obesity Awareness Day

Do you notice that Rover is getting a little rotund? …

by PetFirst
5 days ago

Adopt a Shelter Dog Month

October is known as the month of pumpkin-flavored everything, apple-picking,…

by PetFirst
6 days ago

Start your free quote.

What is your pet's name?

Get My Free Quote Get Quote
855-270-7387

Customer Support


Blog
About Us Partnerships Email Us